A quick and easy salmon recipe using honey, chilli, ginger, lime and coriander. The colours are vibrant and the flavour is fresh and energising.
• 2 Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Fillets (remove the skin)
• 1 teaspoon of sweet chili dipping sauce
• ½ teaspoon of freshly grated ginger
• 1 tablespoon of Zambezi Plains honey
• 1 tablespoon of finely chopped coriander
• Juice and zest of 1 lime
• Salt & Pepper
Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4
Place the ingredients for the salmon marinade in a bowl and whisk together to combine.
Pour the mixture into an oven proof dish, add the salmon and cover with the sauce, marinate for 30 minutes.
Cover with foil and place the dish in oven and bake for approx. 20 mins, or until the salmon is cooked.
Serve with rice or noodles and a mango salsa and garnish with coriander leaves.