A warming and zingy recipe from Delicious magazine, try it with Ogilvy’s Raw British Orchard honey
Serves 4 / Ready in 20 minutes / Easy
- 6 oranges
- 75g butter
- 75g Raw British Orchard honey
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 50g pistachios, roughly chopped
- 50g walnuts, roughly chopped
- Remove all the skin and pith from the oranges with a sharp knife, then slice between the membranes to remove the segments and place in a serving bowl with any juice.
- Heat the butter, honey and cinnamon in a pan over a low heat until the butter has completely melted, then increase the heat and bubble for a couple of minutes until sticky. Whisk to emulsify.
- Pour the sauce over the orange segments, scatter with the nuts and serve with crème fraîche or vanilla ice cream.
Recipe and photo kindly provided by Delicious Magazine