This month Ogilvy’s has teamed up with British designer Sophie Allport for our February competition.
They are launching their new Bees collection this month which is inspired by the bees buzzing around Sophie’s garden. This new design sits on a pale green background and includes a wide range of homewares, tableware, picnicware and kitchen essentials, there are over 50 products in the range.
Prices start at £2 for gift wrap up to £37 for a lampshade, all available from www.sophieallport.com or on 01778 560256 and also numerous high street retailers across the UK from 1st February 2017.
You can win a Bees mug, keyring or double oven glove from homewares designer Sophie Allport. Known for her quintessentially British designs, Bees captures the essence of our British honeybees.
Ogilvy’s has 7 pure raw British honeys in the collection helping to support our British honeybees. Raw honey is a fantastic natural energy source, a great sugar substitute and perfect for cooking and baking. Each honey has a unique and delicious flavour, perfect for sweetening tea and coffee and a great breakfast food.
With Mother’s Day next month, Sunday March 26th, now is the time to find beautiful ceramics and homewares and delicious pure raw honey, all excellent gift ideas and thoughtful presents for Mum’s who enjoy cooking, baking and entertaining.
For your chance to win one of the Sophie Allport prizes visit ogilvys.com to complete your entry. Visit the Ogilvy’s Twitter page and retweet our status about the prize, and follow @Ogilvys and @SophieAllport on Twitter.
Please enter your details below.
MONTHLY PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Promotion is only open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged over 18, excluding employees of the Promoter and all those professionally associated with this promotion.
- To Enter: Visit www.ogilvys.com and enter your details then click the “Enter now” button on the monthly prize draw page to be submitted into the draw.
- Prize draw periods run during a month and the draw will be made at the end of each month. This month’s draw runs from February 1st 2017 until 11.59pm February 28th 2017.
- No purchase required but Internet access is required.
- Maximum one entry per person.
- This month’s prize is: a Sophie Allport Bees mug, keyring or double oven glove.
- The winner will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received by the closing date.
- The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the draw date and the winner must respond to initial contact within 14 days. In the event that a winner has not responded within 14 days of notification then the promoter reserves the right to re-allocate the Prize to a reserve winner.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming or partaking of the prize. No cash alternative is available and once confirmed, the Prize is non-transferable or refundable.
- The winner’s name will be posted online at www.ogilvys.com.
- The Promoter may substitute the Prize for a prize of an equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original prize is unavailable.
- By entering, the winner agrees that if they win, they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
The Promoter is Ogilvy’s Honey, Bulwick Bakery, Main Street, Bulwick, Corby, Northamptonshire, NN17 3DY