WIN Ogilvy’s Raw Australian Jarrah Super honey in our March competition. We have 6 jars on offer giving 6 winners the chance to try our delicious healing honey.
With Manuka in the headlines again, and for all the wrong reasons, Ogilvy’s Jarrah honey is something to shout about. Overshadowed by the Manuka hype and therefore not as well-known as Manuka, Jarrah’s natural healing quality and purity has not been in question.
Ogilvy’s raw super honey, Australian Jarrah, is also known as Australia’s healing honey. Nectar is collected from a single species of the Eucalyptus tree (Eucalyptus marginata) unique to Western Australia.
The nectar is collected by honeybees who only fly a maximum radius of 5 miles from the hive, with hives being so deep within the forest their main source of nectar are the flowers from the Jarrah tree.
Jarrah produces a delicious dark honey with a wonderful smooth syrupy flavour and is medium in strength. It is not as sweet as other honeys due to its low glucose and high fructose levels. Perfect to use as a natural sweetener and sugar substitute and ideal for both sweet and savoury dishes. The flavour is delicious in citrus dressings and marinades.
Ogilvy’s Jarrah honey has antimicrobial properties and has been tested in an Independent Australian Laboratory to check the Total Activity rating, non-peroxide activity and the antioxidant activity of the honey.
The TA numerical ratings also denote the strength of the antibacterial potency of the honey, the higher the rating the more powerful the healing properties of the honey. It is important the antioxidant potential of honey is determined as this can help in the authentication of honey and confirm its potential and positive medicinal properties. Jarrah honey can be used to treat wounds, burns and skin and yeast infections.
There are no chemicals, sugars or antibiotics added in the bottling of our honey, bringing you a honey that is 100% pure raw Australian Jarrah honey.
For your chance to win one of the 6 jars of Jarrah honey visit the competition page at ogilvys.com to complete your entry. Visit the Ogilvy’s Twitter page and retweet our status about the prize, and follow @Ogilvys on Twitter.
Please enter your details below.
MONTHLY PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Promotion is only open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged over 18, excluding employees of the Promoter and all those professionally associated with this promotion.
- To Enter: Visit www.ogilvys.com and enter your details then click the “Enter now” button on the monthly prize draw page to be submitted into the draw.
- Prize draw periods run during a month and the draw will be made at the end of each month. This month’s draw runs from March 1st 2017 until 11.59pm March 31st 2017.
- No purchase required but Internet access is required.
- Maximum one entry per person.
- This month’s prize is: 6 jars of Ogilvy’s Raw Australian Jarrah Honey.
- The winner will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received by the closing date.
- The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the draw date and the winner must respond to initial contact within 14 days. In the event that a winner has not responded within 14 days of notification then the promoter reserves the right to re-allocate the Prize to a reserve winner.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming or partaking of the prize. No cash alternative is available and once confirmed, the Prize is non-transferable or refundable.
- The winner’s name will be posted online at www.ogilvys.com.
- The Promoter may substitute the Prize for a prize of an equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original prize is unavailable.
- By entering, the winner agrees that if they win, they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
The Promoter is Ogilvy’s Honey, Bulwick Bakery, Main Street, Bulwick, Corby, Northamptonshire, NN17 3DY