WIN Ogilvy’s Scottish honey from the Angus Glens, a hidden part of Scotland.
The Ogilvy family have been farming in the Angus Glens for at least 700 years and the area covers a wide variety of landscapes from moorland to arable farm land.
We have 10 jars each of Scottish Heather Honey and Scottish Wildflower Honey to give away to 10 winners.
The Award winning Heather Honey has the distinctive sweet taste of the Glens and the aroma of heather flowers. It is Ideal in both sweet and savoury dishes and is particularly good with game and duck and perfect for baking.
Scottish Wildflower is from the heart of Angus, a mild creamed honey with a light, diverse floral taste of wild spring fruit flowers. It has a buttery texture that melts in the mouth, perfect for breakfast spread over hot toast and crumpets, with fruit cake and for baking.
For your chance to win a jar of each of Scottish Heather honey and Scottish Wildflower honey visit the Ogilvy’s Twitter page and retweet our status about the prize, then follow @Ogilvys on Twitter. Complete your entry below.
Please enter your details below.
MONTHLY PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Promotion is only open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged over 18, excluding employees of the Promoter and all those professionally associated with this promotion.
- To Enter: Visit www.ogilvys.com and enter your details then click the “Enter now” button on the monthly prize draw page to be submitted into the draw.
- Prize draw periods run during a month and the draw will be made at the end of each month. This month’s draw runs from January 1st 2018 until 11.59pm January 31st 2018.
- No purchase required but Internet access is required.
- Maximum one entry per person.
- This month’s prize is: 10 jars each of Ogilvy’s Scottish Heather Honey and Scottish Wildflower honey.
- The winner will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received by the closing date.
- The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the draw date and the winner must respond to initial contact within 14 days. In the event that a winner has not responded within 14 days of notification then the promoter reserves the right to re-allocate the Prize to a reserve winner.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming or partaking of the prize. No cash alternative is available and once confirmed, the Prize is non-transferable or refundable.
- The winner’s name will be posted online at www.ogilvys.com.
- The Promoter may substitute the Prize for a prize of an equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original prize is unavailable.
- By entering, the winner agrees that if they win, they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
The Promoter is Ogilvy’s Honey, Bulwick Bakery, Main Street, Bulwick, Corby, Northamptonshire, NN17 3DY