WIN Ogilvy’s Raw Balkan Black Locust Honey in our September competition, we have 20 jars to give away!!
Balkan Black Locust is a cold-pressed artisan honey found in the South East regions of Serbia and produced by bees feeding exclusively on the draping white flowers of the indigenous black locust tree.
This is a lovely pale, shiny honey, delicately light but with an intensely sweet finish. Balkan Black Locust is delicious as a breakfast honey with muesli and yoghurt, a great combination with fruit and oats. The flavour of Balkan Black Locust Honey is ideal to make Honey Butter which is yummy spread on fruit loaf.
Balkan Black Locust honey is especially good as a natural sweetener for black coffee and tea as it has no odour.
This raw honey also has the health benefit of a low score on the glycaemic index and is a natural energy source. Raw honey is also rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
For your chance to win one of the 20 jars of Balkan Black Locust honey visit the Ogilvy’s Twitter page and retweet our status about the prize, then follow @Ogilvys on Twitter and visit ogilvys.com to complete your entry.
Please enter your details below.
MONTHLY PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Promotion is only open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged over 18, excluding employees of the Promoter and all those professionally associated with this promotion.
- To Enter: Visit www.ogilvys.com and enter your details then click the “Enter now” button on the monthly prize draw page to be submitted into the draw.
- Prize draw periods run during a month and the draw will be made at the end of each month. This month’s draw runs from September 1st 2017 until 11.59pm September 30th 2017.
- No purchase required but Internet access is required.
- Maximum one entry per person.
- This month’s prize is: 20 jars of Ogilvy’s Raw Balkan Black Locust Honey.
- The winner will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received by the closing date.
- The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the draw date and the winner must respond to initial contact within 14 days. In the event that a winner has not responded within 14 days of notification then the promoter reserves the right to re-allocate the Prize to a reserve winner.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming or partaking of the prize. No cash alternative is available and once confirmed, the Prize is non-transferable or refundable.
- The winner’s name will be posted online at www.ogilvys.com.
- The Promoter may substitute the Prize for a prize of an equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original prize is unavailable.
- By entering, the winner agrees that if they win, they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
The Promoter is Ogilvy’s Honey, Bulwick Bakery, Main Street, Bulwick, Corby, Northamptonshire, NN17 3DY