WIN an assorted case of Birchall teas in our October competition, including their signature Great Rift breakfast tea.
Birchall are an independent family tea company that dates back to 1872. Through five generations of the family Birchall have developed a heritage and passion for creating perfect blends. This is reflected in their award-winning collection of teas and infusions.
Their signature black teas are sourced exclusively from tea estates across East Africa. Tea bushes here are grown at high altitude in lush volcanic soil, providing ideal conditions for growing black teas of unparalleled flavour.
The result is a cup of tea that is bright, delicious and bursting with full flavour. Their breakfast tea has won a great taste award for 7 years in a row!
This commitment to quality runs across their herbal range, Birchall source the finest whole ingredients from around the world for their teas and, with care and experience, create beautifully balanced fruit and herbal blends that allow you to discover new heights of flavour.
Honey is a natural sweetener for tea. The fruity tones of honey complement the floral notes of tea to heighten the flavour experience.
Using a variety of honeys in a selection of teas will help you to adapt your tea for different times of the day or for different moods.
Please enter your details below.
MONTHLY PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Promotion is only open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged over 18, excluding employees of the Promoter and all those professionally associated with this promotion.
- To Enter: Visit www.ogilvys.com and enter your details then click the “Enter now” button on the monthly prize draw page to be submitted into the draw.
- Prize draw periods run during a month and the draw will be made at the end of each month. This month’s draw runs from October 1st 2017 until 11.59pm October 31st 2017.
- No purchase required but Internet access is required.
- Maximum one entry per person.
- This month’s prize is: a case of Birchall Tea.
- The winner will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received by the closing date.
- The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the draw date and the winner must respond to initial contact within 14 days. In the event that a winner has not responded within 14 days of notification then the promoter reserves the right to re-allocate the Prize to a reserve winner.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming or partaking of the prize. No cash alternative is available and once confirmed, the Prize is non-transferable or refundable.
- The winner’s name will be posted online at www.ogilvys.com.
- The Promoter may substitute the Prize for a prize of an equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original prize is unavailable.
- By entering, the winner agrees that if they win, they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
The Promoter is Ogilvy’s Honey, Bulwick Bakery, Main Street, Bulwick, Corby, Northamptonshire, NN17 3DY