This month Ogilvy’s has teamed up with Bill’s Restaurants for our April competition. Thanks to Bill’s Ogilvy’s has three £30 Bill’s vouchers to give away so you can enjoy their new Spring menu.
You will find a great selection of dishes from good old classics to the Bill’s take on modern British cuisine. And, because Bill started out as a greengrocer, fresh and seasonal ingredients are the order of the day. Bill’s work with producers and suppliers who share their values, using only the very best ingredients to create to quality dishes. And if you are avoiding gluten there is a special menu so you can enjoy Bill’s too.
Bill’s is perfect for meeting friends and family for breakfast, lunch, dinner and everything in-between. Bill trawls antique fairs and shops for just the right pieces for a particular restaurant. The overall theme of shabby chic-meets-industrial-meets-a touch of glamour is the same across all the restaurants, but no two are the same.
Ogilvy’s collection of pure raw honey is sourced from the UK and remote areas from around the World. Our aim is to work with beekeepers who are passionate about their bees, beekeeping and honey. Many of the honeys have been awarded Great Taste Awards for their great texture, appearance and quality, but above all, for truly great taste. Raw honey is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, is a fantastic natural energy source, a great sugar substitute, perfect for sweetening tea and coffee, and for cooking and baking.
For your chance to win one of the £30 Bill’s Restaurant vouchers visit the competition page at ogilvys.com to complete your entry. Visit the Ogilvy’s Twitter page and retweet our status about the prize, and follow @Ogilvys and @BillsRestaurant on Twitter.
Please enter your details below.
MONTHLY PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By entering your details, you are opting in to receive communications from Ogilvy’s and Bill’s Restaurants who are supplying this month’s prize. You can unsubscribe from these messages at any time using the link in our emails.
- This Promotion is only open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged over 18, excluding employees of the Promoter and all those professionally associated with this promotion.
- Prize draw periods run during a month and the draw will be made at the end of each month. This month’s draw runs from April 1st 2017 until 11.59pm April 30th 2017.
- No purchase required but Internet access is required.
- Maximum one entry per person.
- This month’s prize is: three Bill’s Restaurant £30 vouchers
- The winner will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received by the closing date.
- The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the draw date and the winner must respond to initial contact within 14 days. In the event that a winner has not responded within 14 days of notification then the promoter reserves the right to re-allocate the Prize to a reserve winner.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming or partaking of the prize. No cash alternative is available and once confirmed, the Prize is non-transferable or refundable.
- The winner’s name will be posted online at www.ogilvys.com.
- The Promoter may substitute the Prize for a prize of an equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original prize is unavailable.
- By entering, the winner agrees that if they win, they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
The Promoter is Ogilvy’s Honey, Bulwick Bakery, Main Street, Bulwick, Corby, Northamptonshire, NN17 3DY